Plain white T-shirt
Navy/black/grey zipped hoody or sweatshirt or normal school jumper
Navy/black/grey tracksuit bottoms or leggings
Navy/black/grey shorts (in summer)
Plain, suitable trainers or black pumps
Plain jogging bottoms, hoodies/sweatshirts are preferred. However, a small, branded logo is acceptable.
This half term in PE we are learning skills to play Netball. Netball is a team game and the key skills to be learnt are as follows:
- to develop passing and moving
- to be able to use the attacking principle of creating and using space
- to be able to change direction and lose a defender
- to be able to defend ball side and know when to go for interceptions
- to develop the shooting action
- to use and apply skills and tactics to small sided games
We are lucky enough to have Mr Metcalfe with us this half term teaching this topic.